Do you have a working boiler that is at least 30 years old??
If so time is running out for you to take advantage of the Early Boiler Replacement Rebate sponsored by NSTAR and National Grid!
Here are some of the Facts:
- Applicant must be a residential customer of a participating utility (NSTAR, National Grid)
- Customer must participate in the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program prior to replacing your boiler
- Customer must have an existing, functional boiler that is at least 30 years old at the time of the Home Energy Assessment
- Existing boiler must be fueled by natural gas, propane, or oil
- Equipment must be installed in a 1-4 family home
If this is you here are the Next Steps:
- When referred by your Heating Contractor, contact Mass Save at 866-527-SAVE(7283) to schedule your no-cost Home Energy Assessment.
- Your Energy Specialist will evaluate your equipment as part of the Home Energy Assessment. Customers will be notified of eligibility status and receive the Early Boiler Replacement Rebate Form by US Mail.
- Eligible equipment must be installed by July 31, 2012.
- Complete and submit the Early Boiler Replacement Rebate Form with supporting documents within 30 days of installation.
For answers to your questions please contact Rebate Vendor at 800-480-7472